So, finally, the days off of Lunar New Year passed.
- Lost 300.000 VND to gamble
- I gained 1.5kg
- Still handsome.
- Still handsome 😀 😀 😀
This is the image of me playing cards and gamble on Tet with friends (yearly meetup).
Quick Update from final days of 2019
It was so busy that I couldn’t give my blog update, but I managed to do some workout. Here’s the screenshot.
Instead of normal walking, I ran at a slow pace and long-distance.
The heart rate still bumping high but I feel much better and easier to breathe.
Just wonder if at my age, my heart and stand 187bmp but in the future, maybe not, so a little concern here.
The most important thing is my heal is much better after the 1-month challenge. I can lift heavy stuff easier and my back stronger a little bit.
The fat rate decreased a little bit.
Finally, at the yearly meetup, where my friends told me that I look much better for lighter skin tones and the body looks much more compact.
That’s a piece of great news to hear in the new year!
New me – 2020 Version
This year, I got some goals that need to be done and I wish it will become true, as I will work my ass off to achieve it.
- Focus on DropBot, the apps going to be released soon and it’s an importing project to me.
- Have a more stable income and won’t throw money over the windows on projects/people that can’t keep his promises.
- Every product released by my team now will be better and focus more on the broad niches.
- Keep this blogging hobby, I will try to have my blog get 100 posts this year. It’s not about who will read it or so, I just want to give it as a yearly challenge and I can complete it.
There’s was so many tomorrow.Somebody on the internet
Overall, this year, I just wanna better, literally better both inside and outside.
From knowledge to skills to income…
Wish me luck!