Through the years of young, I failed a lot of challenges, from doing a workout every day or bigger things, like learning to get a degree. That’s true.
Sometimes, I feel so tired of this body, cuz I put too much cholesterol and calories for each meal. When I sit without a shirt, then I can grab the belly fat and can cut it off, if I’m brave enough.
So, I started working out.
But there was so much procrastination on the way.
Let’s list some
- My heart is not strong enough to run, I have valvular disease, so my heart will beat faster than the people in the same age, same workout. It will make me “overheat” quickly.
- The knee cartilage was not strong, I feel hurt inside the joints when running.
- When I run, the smartwatch will count the heartbeat to 182bpm or 188bpm. My vision will be a blur and I have to shake the head to refocus to the runway.
But you know, fuck it. With the hurt, I will get the rewards after that.
So I figured out how to keep my heart normal and not overheat but still doing the workout.
Outdoor walking, 10km/session. None stop, increase peace and run in the short distances (from 100m to 200m).
And this is my rewards:
- A refreshing feeling when taking a shower, how the brain react with the world, the speed to solve the problem will be stable without pains.
- I loose ~2kg after 1 month. (Well, you have to combine with reducing the calories you take in every day and more vegetables)
- I feel better, this is the main thing.
So, after all, there’s nothing easy to achieve, the biggest barrier is the-you-inside.
Think for the future, the happiness and rewards than the hurt.
Ah, a small thing happened, I started to learn guitar, the mentor is my high school friend, today is the first day, nothing much but I will keep you guys updated.
I will try to update the blog every week, to share my daily dose of stuff here. I know no one will read but who knows, right? 🙂
Also, it would be great if you can point me out there’s any problem in my spelling/grammar and how should I improve for the sentences, I just wanna improve my writing skills.